This important new Apsalar service enables marketers to identify segments of app users and use them as Facebook Custom Audiences for precision targeting across the world’s leading social network.
We’re excited to announce the launch of Apsalar Audiences for Facebook, a new service that enables our clients to easily define and export app user segments for use as Facebook Custom Audiences. Using these Custom Audiences, brands can connect and engage with these known customers in advertising programs across Facebook and Facebook Audience Network.
Apsalar Audiences for Facebook empowers marketers to define groups of their app users based upon any consumer action that they track using Apsalar Attribution. App users are identified based on device advertising IDs like IDFA, IDFV or Android Advertising ID.
Once the audiences are created, they can then be seamlessly delivered to Facebook Ads Manager as a Custom Audience, so that the individuals can be targeted with specific creative messages tailored to their needs. Delivering these audiences is made easy through Apsalar’s platform integration with Facebook.
“Presenting tailored messages to consumers based upon their interests and behaviors has never been more important,” said Michael Oiknine, Cofounder and CEO of Apsalar. “By enabling our clients to select specific app users and use them as Custom Audiences, this new service is an important new way we help our clients maximize ROI for their marketing investments.”
Apsalar Audience for Facebook enables an unprecedented level of targeting specificity, and can support a broad range of marketing objectives. For example:
- To cost effectively drive incremental revenue, marketers can identify their existing customers and use Facebook to drive incremental purchases.
- To address cart abandons, brands can create a segment of recent cart abandoners and use it as a Custom Audience, delivering special creative messages reminding them to return to the app to finish their transactions.
- To drive first purchases, app marketers can identify app users that have not yet transacted and leverage the power of the Facebook as a marketing platform to reach these specific individuals with special messaging and offers.
- To drive incremental purchases, a marketer could identify all people who have purchased items in a single category and then market related items to them across Facebook.
- To reactivate former customers, a brand can create an audience of people who have not used the app in N days, and then use it as a Facebook Custom Audience to deliver ads that foster app relaunches.
Apsalar Audiences for Facebook make it easy for app marketers to focus on specific groups of app users with accuracy or scale. By creating a Facebook Custom Audience using device advertising ids, brands can now deliver the right message to the right individuals with remarkable precision and accuracy.
“Custom Audiences empowers any marketer to reach customers they already know through Facebook,” said Stefano Menti, of Facebook. “This new Apsalar service will help its clients leverage Custom Audiences to better deliver on their key business objectives.”
The Apsalar Audiences for Facebook service is available to Apsalar clients worldwide.